Early Learning and Development
Ages 6-15 months old
- Physical development and gross motor skills (strengthening our muscles – consultation on, and development of turning, crawling, sitting, standing and walking skills).
- Interactive play and songs for the development of fine motor skills.
- Introduction to “baby massage” and to elements of “dynamic gymnastics” (building strength in your baby’s limbs).
- Development of your baby’s perception of the surrounding environment (colours, shapes, senses, etc).
- Creative development (songs, poems, finger painting with parent’s involvement).
- Early learning and development information/consultation for parents.
<< back to workshops list