Early Learning and Development
Ages 15-24 months old
- Physical development and gross motor skills (strengthening our muscles – consultation on, and development of crawling, walking, jumping and running skills).
- Interactive play and songs for the development of fine motor skills (including finger/hand exercises and games for the development of fine motor skills).
- Introduction to “light infant massage” and to elements of “dynamic gymnastics” (building strength in your infant’s limbs).
- Development of your infant’s perception of the surrounding environment (colours, shapes, senses, etc).
- Creative development (songs, poems, play dough, painting with parent’s involvement).
- Early learning and development information/consultation for parents.
<< back to workshops list